STONE BEAT INVASION Stone Beat Invasion electrifies the crowd with their powerful delivery of hit catalogs, masterfully capturing the energy of The Rolling
STONE BEAT INVASION
Stone Beat Invasion electrifies the crowd with their powerful delivery of hit catalogs, masterfully capturing the energy of The Rolling Stones and The Beatles. Relive the legendary music of these two iconic bands. Pulling from decades of chart toppers, Stone Beat Invasion delivers an epic rock n roll experience!
TEN YEARS GONE: A CELEBRATION OF THE MIGHTY LED ZEPPELIN
Ten Years Gone – A Led Zeppelin Tribute brings all the sonic mastery and energy to authentically recreate the amazingly memorable Led Zeppelin experience. By combining the best live performance and studio album sound, Ten Years Gone gives music fans the ultimate tribute show to one of the greatest rock bands there ever was. Faithful recreations of equipment, style, and sound brings fans back to when the Hammer of the Gods was held by Led Zeppelin.
TICKET, SEATING & REFUND TERMS:
- General Admission Tickets: First Come First Serve. For BEST Seating arrive early.
- Reserved tickets: As specified.
- ALL Ticket purchases are Final. NO REFUNDS allowed.
- UPDATED BUFFALO ROSE COVID-19 POLICY:
** As required by Jefferson County Public Health Order 21-006 (dated November 23, 2021) **
- Guests must wear a mask when not seated and actively eating or drinking. Guests must wear a mask when dancing or moving around the facility. Guests are not required to provide proof of vaccination or a negative Covid test to attend an event at the Buffalo Rose.
- Buffalo Rose staff and employees are required to wear mask at all times. Staff is also required to provide proof of vaccination or a negative Covid test each week.
- Masks are optional for musicians while performing on stage. Musicians are not required to provide proof of vaccination or a negative Covid test.
6:00 pm Doors
7:00 pm Ten Years Gone
8:50 pm Stone Beat Invasion
(Friday) 7:00 pm
Buffalo Rose Event Center
1119 Washington Ave Golden, CO 80401