Poi Rogers Somewhere in-between the tropical lounges of 1930s Los Angeles and the honky tonk beer joints of rural 1950s California, you’ll find Poi Rogers. Hailing from Santa Cruz, CA,
Somewhere in-between the tropical lounges of 1930s Los Angeles and the honky tonk beer joints of rural 1950s California, you’ll find Poi Rogers. Hailing from Santa Cruz, CA, the duo performs original and vintage country & western swing, Hawaiian steel guitar ballads and cowboy tunes.
Gerard Egan and Carolyn Sills are both inductees into the Sacramento Western Swing Hall of Fame. Carolyn was named the Academy of Western Artists’ 2021 Western Swing Female Vocalist of the Year, and was nominated for a 2023 Ameripolitan Award for the same. They front the award winning five piece band, The Carolyn Sills Combo, which has released three albums and one doughnut to date.
Poi Rogers features Gerard doubling on acoustic guitar and his 1954 Fender triple neck steel guitar with Carolyn on standup bass, their timeless harmonies anchoring the show.
(Sunday) 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Sky Bar Stage
1119 Washington Ave Golden, CO 80401
- The Goldpanner Group Announces Opening of Food Stalls at Morris & Mae
- “Lean on Me” Benefit at the Buffalo Rose Raises $54,000 for Marshall Fire Victims
- Lean On Me A Concert to Benefit Victims of the 2021 Marshall Fire
- Staycation: The Golden Hotel by DenverSheWrote.com
- The Buffalo Rose Announces Live@TheRose